With easy access on and off I-75, the Florence Freedom and UCMC Stadium is the perfect venue for your outing to catch Cincinnati's minor league baseball team.
Click here for hospitality & private group suites/areas.
- Gallagher SKS Skybox Suites
- Eagle's Nests
- Party Patio
- Luxury Suites
- Open-Air Suites
Click here for reserved tickets and the lowest ticket price possible.
- Sections 103-104 (first base side)
- Sections 112-115 (third base side)
Click here for a printable 2014 schedule
Caution: Freedom outing side-effects include
- Tired jaw from laughing, smiling and cheering
- Nausea from noticeably more money left in your pocket afterward
- Expanded knowledge of co-workers built through interaction and team building
- The urge to want to return and see the fireworks, post-game bands, get autographs and be thoroughly entertained again
NOTE: Bringing outside food or beverages in with your group outing is prohibited. If your group is celebrating a special occasion and want to bring in a cake/cupcakes, the Freedom have a partnership with Fantasy in Frosting to make your group a special cake for your event here at the ballpark. Talk to your Freedom group representative about cake options. Groups bringing their own cake to the ballpark will be charged a $15 up charge to bring in an outside cake not ordered through the Freedom.
NEW TO THE FREEDOM? Watch our introductory group video by clicking here.
Looking for a place to host your next off-site meeting?
Host it at the ballpark and enjoy things like batting practice on the field, cornhole and more to help add more fun to your next teambuilding experience. Click here for more information.